stericlin® – Medical technology “Made in Germany” VP STERICLIN® is certified to EN ISO 9001.
CE-kitemark is printed on the outer carton: DIN EN ISO 11607 and DIN 868-5, ARTG No. 135955
Construction: 70 g/m² sterilization paper conforming to EN 868-3 and DIN 58953, parts 2 and 6.
- light blue tinted transparent film Polyester / Polypropylene (PETP/PP).
- non-toxic STEAM, E.T.O.-GAS and FORMALDEHYDE indicators at intervals of 135 mm
- Side seal seam consists of three parallel seal lines (grooved seal seam). The minimum width of the seal(s) is 6 mm. In grooved seals the sum of the rib width of ribs is minimum 6 mm.
Paper: white medical paper is non-toxic, free of foreign substances, and referred to as elemental chlorine-free (ECF). Specially treated surface enables a firm seal against the film.
Printing details: Indicators, description / size, article Number and batch Number after the backslash, manufacturer and brand name are printed onto the paper, covered by the seal.
Method of sterilization: Steam, E.T.O.-gas, formaldehyde – not for gamma-rays or plasma-Sterilization!
Sealing: For see-through reels commercial continuous sealing devices are most suitable. The sealing temperature should be in the range of 175°- 200°C. The correct peel direction is printed on the see-through pouch or see-through reel to ensure its safe, fibre-free opening.
Substances: Our see-through pouches or reels do not contain: latex, PVC, bisphenol A, colophony, TSE/BSE risk materials, SVHC substances and phthalates. Indicator inks are free of heavy metals.
Method of use:
STERICLIN® see-through pouches should be filled from below, sharp or pointed items should be protected to avoid damaging the pouch. A free space of at least 3 cm from the seal area should be maintained to avoid stress on the seal. The pouches should be placed in a container (e.g. sterilization basket) so that they support one another. A sterilization basket is optimally filled when the pouches stand upright and you can push your hand comfortably between the pouches. To remove content peel apart the film and the paper.
- Non-toxic steam-, E.T.O.-gas- and Formaldehyde- indicators are placed outside the filling area – no danger of migration of indicator ink onto sterile goods.
- Sealed edges – no dust sedimentation between film and paper.
- Chevron seal for easy peeling.
- Thumb-cut-out for easy filling and easy peeling.
- REF and LOT-No.
- Reference to standard and size of product.
- Peel direction for opening
- ARTG No. 135955
|802495||55mm x 200mm||2000|
|801933||75mm x 150mm||2000|
|801956||75mm x 200mm||2000|
|801901||75mm x 250mm||2000|
|801207||75mm x 300mm||2000|
|801922||100mm x 200mm||2000|
|801902||100mm x 250mm||2000|
|801939||100mm x 300mm||2000|
|801941||100mm x 360mm||1000|
|801955||100mm x 400mm||1000|
|801944||100mm x 520mm||1000|
|801940||150mm x 200mm||1000|
|801942||150mm x 270mm||1000|
|801943||150mm x 300mm||1000|
|802497||150mm x 380mm||1000|
|803960||200mm x 610mm (scope packs)||1000|
|801929||200mm x 400mm||1000|
|801904||220mm x 300mm||1000|
|803964||220mm x 420mm (scope packs)||1000|
|801945||250mm x 400mm||1000|
|801930||250mm x 480mm||500|
|801928||300mm x 570mm||500|
|801905||320mm x 500mm||500|
|801957||360mm x 580mm||500|