Polystar Heat Sealers are the gold standard in heat sealing. The specialist for sterile film sealing. Whether see-through flat pouches or pouches with gusset or paper autoclave bags.
Controlled sealing processes according to DIN EN ISO 11607-2
Wherever validated sealing processes are needed we offer the Polystar® Continuous Sealing machines series 981 DSM. Closing, recording and printing (as an option) is a simple streamlined process. Define all important sealing parameters using the alpha-numerical keyboard and monitor all sealing processes with the In-Process-Check at a glance.
The sealing processes are printed directly on the package or stored on an USB memory stick or via RS232 interface on your PC.
- Adjustable temperature 50 to 199° C
- Crimp seal width of 15mm
- Audible and visual warning messages when exceeding the defined tolerances.
- casing, table and roller conveyor made of stainless steel
- seal speed of 8,5 m/Min. (+/- 5%)
- constant contact pressure 100 N (+/- 5%)temperature tolerance: (+/- 5%)
- automatic monitoring of sealing parameters through In-Process-Check
- documentation by printing or storing on an USB memory stick
- automatic start/stop of transport belts
- digital piece counter
- additional available with table, roller conveyor and dot matrix printer
The universally applicable polystar® 620 DSM continuous sterile film sealing machine keeps its promises. The material to be sealed runs at a speed of 6,7 m per minute through two thermal jaws and is immediately sealed under pressure from two crimp rollers.
- Runs at a seal speed 6.2m/min, pressure adjusts automatically to the material used so that not only the 12 mm broad seams are absolutely secure but also an optimum peel effect can be ensured.
- Temperature can be varied between 100 and 250° C.
- Quality casing made of stainless steel.
- digital thermostat
- accuracy of temperature +/- 2 %
- seal speed 6,7 m/min.
- NEW Technology: Now equipped with step motor!
- 12 mm wide crimp seam width
- casing and table made of stainless steel
- engine of low noise
- “GS” approved and “CE” conform
|150252||981 DSM Heat Sealer||1 pc|
|150253||981 DSM Heat Sealer with printer||1 pc|
|3575001||620 DSM Heat Sealer – Right Hand Feed||1 pc|
|3575002||620 DSM Heat Sealer – Left Hand Feed||1 pc|