Highly innovative new plasma technology developed by Renosem engineers, combining Radical plasma using DBD (dielectric barrier discharge) maximising H2O2 radical effect and sterilization efficacy and Abatement Plasma which breaks down the H2O2 gas into water vapour and Oxygen.
Using 2 type of Plasma Technologies generated outside of chamber and then injected to enhance sterilization power and maximize chamber utilization.
Reno Plasma Sterilizers have the user friendly interface of a wide coloured touch screen that display functional and cycle information. The chamber is rectangular providing a usable volume of more than 90%, made of solid acid proof stainless steel, it is easy to clean.
Ready to use, single use sterilant cassette, reliable quantitive injection system ensures the correct dose of H2O2 is dispensed into the chamber. There are no drain bottles to empty or maintain as the small amount of residue left from the cycle is released via a rear vent as water vapour and oxygen.
- Environmentally friendly.
- RENO Series have 3 filtering systems to prevent odor during the sterilization process.
- The thermal printer provides complete cycle information.
- The units are just plug in, no complicated installation, plumbing or venting.
- Cycle time is rapid Sterilization completes Min 22min to Max 62min
- Narrower internal diameter and longer hollow devices can be processed in the RENO plasma sterilization system.
- Standard 40 to 50 minutes cycle time for most instruments such as, Single-Channel Polyethylene & Teflon flexible (internal diameter > 1Ø and length < 12,000mm) or rigid endoscopes (internal diameter > 1Ø and length < 1,000mm). Flexible Single-through Lumen (one-side blocked): more than 2mm (ID) x less than 1,500mm (Length).
|TBA||Reno Plasma Sterilizer S20 Single Chamber Compact Model||1|
|440016||Reno Plasma Sterilizer S130 Single Chamber||1|
|440017||Reno Plasma Sterilizer S130D Single Chamber, Double Door Pass Through||1|
|440002||Hydrogen Peroxide Plasma Sterilant Cassette|
ARTG No. 221385
|20 x 2|
|440003||Plasma Sterilization Chemical Indicator Strip||250|
|440004||Plasma Sterilization Biological Indicator||30|
|440005||Biological Indicator Incubator||1|
|440006||Basket Stainless steel for Reno Series Sterilizers||2|
|440007||Thermal Printer Paper for Reno Series Sterilizers||5|