Tray liners by Med-Con are specifically designed to provide a soft, low linting, highly absorbent fabric that absorbs seven times its own weight in water. This is essential in assisting with wicking excessive moisture from trays, instruments and bowl sets.
Functions and Advantages of a Tray Liner:
- Low in Lint– all high quality tray liners provide protection from fabric that generates lint. Modern non-woven fabrics have replaced products in theatres, which have the potential to produce lint such as paper and cotton.
- Wicks away moisture from your instruments and trays.
- Less labour intensive – reduction in costs associated with maintenance and laundering of linen.
- Multiple applications– prevents tearing of wraps from abrasion between the tray corners and storage shelving when used between the wrap and tray. Reduces wear and tear on instruments during processing and transport increasing the useful life of instruments and reducing risk of potential for wet load.
- Can be used in Steam and ETO sterilization
|515020||Tray liner 10cm x 27cm||White||500|
|515021||Tray liner 24cm x 27cm||White||500|
|515022||Tray liner 24cm x 37cm||White||500|
|515024||Tray liner 27cm x 30cm||White||400|
|515023||Tray liner 27cm x 50cm||White||500|
|515031||Tray liner 27cm x 40cm||White||200|
|515032||Tray liner 27cm x 60cm||White||200|
|515033||Tray liner 50cm x 60cm||White||200|
|515034||Tray liner 75cm x 60cm||White||200|