High Quality Instrument Baskets:
Sterisystem Dry-Base® instrument trays are manufactured from highly polished AISI 304L grade stainless steel. Continuous quality control throughout the production process guarantees quality and dimensional stability. Belintra offer a 10 year warranty on all our Sterisystem Dry-Base® instrument trays.* The Dry-Base® of the instrument baskets ensures good evacuation of condensing liquids.
- Fine, 2 mm holes made by the punch pattern guarantee a permeability of more than 50%, which can only benefit the washing process. As steam and water can readily penetrate during the sterilization and washing process, an optimum result is guaranteed.
- The sides protect the instruments against damage and have been designed to accommodate extra fine instruments.
- Sterisystem Dry-Base® instrument trays are fitted with 2 handles and have a loadbearing capacity of 15 kg.
- The upper wire has been welded on to the sides of the basket. This results in a beautifully finished product that is devoid of any sharp edges and dispenses with the risk of perforations during unpacking. The upper wire also ensures that the top of the basket cannot become contaminated by dirt.
- For quality-assurance, all our baskets are put through a special quality control tool. To make sure that the mesh is uniform in size, the base over every basket is meticulously checked, which is vital of course if we want to ensure that your instruments remain firmly in place.
- The instrument baskets come with a bar code zone, for identification and traceability.
*With normal use, conditions apply.
|Stainless Steel Instrument Baskets DIN|
|3000600005||DIN ¼ 12 x 25 x 6 cm Berta||ea|
|3000600007||DIN ½ 24 x 25 x 6 cm Bella||ea|
|3000600041||DIN ¾ 36 x 25 x 6 cm Beata||NEW SIZE|
|3000600040||40 x 25 x 6 cm||RUN OUT STOCK|
|3000600012||DIN 1/1 48 x 25 x 6 cm Betty||ea|
|3000600011||DIN 1/1 high 48 x 25 x 10 cm Belinda||ea|
|3000600020||DIN 1/2 high 24 x 25 x 10 cm Brigitte||RUN OUT STOCK|
|Stainless Steel Instrument Baskets ISO|
|3000600026||ISO ¼ 12 x 30 x 6 cm Bally||ea|
|3000600018||ISO ½ 24 x 30 x 6 cm Babedo||ea|
|3000600015||ISO 1/1 48 x 30 x 6 cm Brenda||ea|
|3000600004||ISO 2 ¼ 11.5 x 32 x 6 cm Bambi||ea|
|3000600006||ISO 2 ½ 23 x 32 x 6 cm Barbie||ea|