RFID sterilization basket tracking.
The integrated Steri-ID RFID tag is a high quality alternative to barcode stickers used to keep track of the contents of instrument baskets. Stickers are easily damaged, become illegible and as such regularly need to be removed and replaced. The embedded tag however is resistant to washing and sterilization conditions in the autoclave (high temperatures, steam and vacuum) as well as to the most common chemicals used in hospitals. It is therefore it can be used for over 400 cycles.
The embedded Steri-ID tag is based on ISO 15693 technology. Thanks to this open platform you have the opportunity to make a selection among different suppliers of RFID writing and reading technologies.
Steri-ID tag can be scanned through the sterilization packaging; hence no direct viewing is required to trace the contents during the entire sterilization process.
The Steri-ID instrument tray is available in different standard sizes and colors. Herewith different standard surgical sets can be created and visually identified for example for gynecology, orthopedics,… or the surgical sets for the various campuses operating under the same CSSD can be distinguished.
- Fine, 2 mm holes made by the punch pattern guarantee a permeability of more than 50%, which can only benefit the washing process. As steam and water can readily penetrate during the sterilization and washing process, an optimum result is guaranteed.
- The sides protect the instruments against damage and have been designed to accommodate extra fine instruments.
- Sterisystem Dry-Base® instrument trays are fitted with 2 handles and have a loadbearing capacity of 15 kg.
- The upper wire has been welded on to the sides of the basket. This results in a beautifully finished product that is devoid of any sharp edges and dispenses with the risk of perforations during unpacking. The upper wire also ensures that the top of the basket cannot become contaminated by dirt.
- For quality-assurance, all our baskets are put through a special quality control tool. To make sure that the mesh is uniform in size, the base over every basket is meticulously checked, which is vital of course if we want to ensure that your instruments remain firmly in place.
- The instrument baskets come with a bar code zone, for identification and traceability.
*With normal use, conditions apply.
|Steri-ID Instrument Baskets DIN 1/1|
|Code||Tag Colour||Ctn Qty|
|3001200018||Yellow 48 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200019||Green 48 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200020||Black 48 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200031||Red 48 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200021||Blue 48 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200022||White 48 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200039||Purple 48 x 25 x 6 cm||NEW|
|3001200040||Petrol 48 x 25 x 6 cm||NEW|
|Steri-ID Instrument Baskets 1/2|
|3001200013||Yellow 24 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200014||Green 24 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200015||Black 24 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200030||Red 24 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200016||Blue 24 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200017||White 24 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200037||Purple 24 x 25 x 6 cm||NEW|
|3001200038||Petrol 24 x 25 x 6 cm||NEW|
|Steri-ID Instrument Baskets 1/4|
|3001200023||Yellow 12 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200024||Green 12 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200025||Black 12 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200032||Red 12 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200026||Blue 12 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200027||White 12 x 25 x 6 cm||ea|
|3001200041||Purple 12 x 25 x 6 cm||NEW|
|3001200042||Petrol 12 x 25 x 6 cm||NEW|