PC Baskets, Modules and Dividers – Belintra: Smart Storage and Logistics Solutions
Modules and baskets constitute the basis of the logistical system. They are used to store and transport medication and goods and are interchangeable between storage systems, transport carts and carts.
These modules and baskets form the main building blocks of the FIFO system.
The standard ISO external dimensions, i.e. 600 x 400 mm, ensure that the trays can be used in all our storage and transport systems, medical care and medication distribution carts. Various heights are available across the range including 50mm, 100mm and 200mm.
Modules are solid trays that have no openings either in the sides or bottom, ideal for storing small items.
All baskets have open or slotted sides and baskets with a slotted or perforated base are also available.
- Polycarbonate (PC) has excellent mechanical properties; baskets have a load-bearing capacity of 35kg and are extremely break-resistant when exposed to sudden, high impact situations.
- Polycarbonate can withstand temperatures of between -40°C and +120°C, the baskets can also be put through a steam tunnel.
- The modules and baskets come with a level bearing edge to ensure that they easily slide across the runners of cabinets, carts and racks. Due to their straight sides, you will not lose out on volume. The closed base of the modules prevents liquids dripping through the base and small items of equipment slipping through.
- Baskets of the same length and width can be nested to save space when not in use
- Polycarbonate (PC) dividers are slotted into the grooves, with the result that they are extremely well secured creating a range of compartments. The dividers are inter-secured by means of a T connection.
ABS Baskets, Modules and Dividers
ABS modules and baskets are made from acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), the most economical quality for synthetic, modular storage systems.
The standard ISO external dimensions, i.e. 600 x 400 mm, ensure that the trays can be used in all our storage and transport systems, medical care and medication distribution carts. The closed modules are available in depths of 50 and 100 mm and the open in 100 and 200 mm. Optional dividers are available.
- ABS has excellent chemical resistance and high-quality mechanical properties. The material can be cleaned with common cleaning products and disinfectants.
- Modular, injection moulded ABS modules and baskets are scratch-proof, extremely durable and impact resistant.
- Modules and baskets of the same length and width can be nested to save space when not in use.
The range is extensive and Med-Con have specialised catalogues and brochures to provide additional details and ordering information.
There are also Stainless Steel wire baskets and shelves in the range.