The primary purpose of shoe covers is to protect clean and sensitive areas from cross contamination, also floors and other areas from damage, dirt and other
detritus. It is not possible to remove all shoe borne dirt by rubbing them on a mat before entering an area; something must be worn over the shoe to prevent that contamination from being carried forwards.
Automatic hands free shoe cover dispensers speed up the donning of shoe covers making it easier for operators to fit them, without bending or sitting.
• It is amazingly quick; the shoe is on in a couple of seconds.
• Reduces the risk of accidents, traditionally the wearer would apply the shoe using both hands whilst balancing on one foot.
• No more bending down to fit reducing the risk of back complaint.
• Hygienic, no need for hands to go anywhere near shoes at all before entering an area.
• Cost effective and time saving.
• Generous size CPE shoe is dispensed.
Matrix-LCD screen shows the remaining shoe covers in machine, and working status.
If the machine fails to take up a shoe cover then. Set is pressed to reload. There is a power off switch at the back of the machine as well as the display on and off buttons. When donning the shoe cover the machines moving parts remain static. The dispenser holds 200 shoe covers of the plastic PE type; these are a generous size and will fit over work boots
Order Information: Product # 3575100 / Colour: White
Shoe Cover PE Cartridge: Product # 300060 / Colour: Blue / Carton Qty: 21 x 200